Saturday, 22 August 2026

THE AUTOBIOGRAPHICAL SERIES Pictures of Aura Portraits



For more about the Autobiographical Series and a full list of instalments, see right.




Here by popular demand are the two pictures of my aura that Cheryl coloured for me, as mentioned in Instalment 7.1 and Instalment 7.2.

This is the first one, described in Instalment 7.1. I think it's faded as the brown patches aren't as apparent as I remember them, but it's worth including as a comparison to the second portrait.







Here is the second portrait, the one Cheryl did a year later. As I said in Instalment 7.2, while there are still dark patches, the aura itself has exploded in size.



NOTE Cheryl is no longer available on this telephone number so please don't use it!




9 comments:

  1. I’m so glad you shared these. I hoped you might. They are so very different. Will you be telling us what they mean? Or is that open to interpretation?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was hoping I'd given you enough clues to do that yourself! Bear in mind the colours and how they relate to chakras, aspects of life and human development etc, and the negative patches in my life that I've talked about. There's also significance in the right and left sides of the body, which you've reminded me I need to write about. I might say more about chakras as well. And perhaps I need to say something about the relevance of the size of the aura. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I kind of assumed what the dark areas related to. Might have to go back and reread what you’ve said about chakras. This is all very new to me 🥰

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh now it makes a lot more sense 🙈

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad about that, but you have made me think that maybe there is more that needs explaining. I shall bear that in mind as I carry on. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it was because the explanation of the colours was in a separate post and I had forgotten the detail of what I’d read. I’m terrible like that. As soon as I’ve read a book … even if I’ve loved it … I have forgotten what it’s about … until I start reading it an again. Must be getting old 😂😂😂

      Delete
  6. I do drop hints everywhere and plan to come back to things, so maybe I'll do more of a recap when I return to subjects! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can see my own chakra aura - it shimmers and rattles like neon electric when life is good, filling the space around me with light but when things are basically rubbish , they close in, feel 'tight', feel 'lost' almost as if afraid to shine - that is what I see in your images.
    I have never had the splogy negative spaces but have seen similar over an injury or headache.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you, Kate. That's so interesting. It's interesting that you're also an artist. x

    ReplyDelete

Your comment won't be visible immediately. It comes to me first (via email) so that I can check it's not spam. I try to reply to every comment but please be assured that, even if I don't, every genuine comment is read with interest and greatly appreciated. Thank you!