Sunday 12 October 2014

Leaving space for imagination



No time to write much – frantically busy putting together my first issue of our parishes magazine – so here instead are some pictures from a walk this afternoon on the Grand Western Canal.

It wasn’t until the end of the walk when I stopped to wait for Frog that I started to notice things and got out my (broken) camera.

Imagination rushes in to fill up the spaces. You have to leave spaces to allow for imagination, but alas I have too few spaces in my life at the moment





6 comments:

  1. Just popped by to see if you're back blogging, glad to see you are, I enjoy reading your ramblings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nina - so good to hear from you. Like you, I've been too busy lately to blog much, but hope to get back to it. I enjoyed your post about sailing to the Scillies. Best, B

    ReplyDelete
  3. And an excellent 'first issue' it was too. These are lovely photos, Belinda. Unusual (and good) shot from under the bridge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you KG - lovely to hear from you. Yes, it was strange - on the way through at the beginning of the walk I thought the bridge was a modern monstrosity but on the way back - relaxed, I suppose - I saw that it had its own beauty. Bx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Concrete struggles to be attractive but it serves to enhance the contrasting beauty beyond it.

      Delete

Your comment won't be visible immediately. It comes to me first (via email) so that I can check it's not spam. I try to reply to every comment but please be assured that, even if I don't, every genuine comment is read with interest and greatly appreciated. Thank you!