Wednesday 1 January 2020

The Banker's Niece 43: Rick's recording AUDIO VERSION

In the recording studio

Audio version

Thanks to Frog, here below is an audio version (speech and music) of Rick's recording in Chapter 43. Enjoy it - he's done a fantastic job!






Text version

Click here for the text version.

Music

Here are the details of the musical extracts.

‘Sweet Jane’ from Loaded (1970) by The Velvet Underground
‘Love minus zero’ (written by Bob Dylan, performed by the Walker Brothers) from Take It Easy with The Walker Brothers (1965)
‘Life’s been good’ from But Seriously Folks (1978) by Joe Walsh
‘Jealous guy’ from Imagine (1971) by John Lennon
‘Her father didn’t like me anyway’ from The Humblebums (1969) by the Humblebums
‘Love chronicles’ from Love Chronicles (1969) by Al Stewart
‘To see you’ from The Machine that Cried (1973) by String Driven Thing

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful idea - bringing your novel to life in Rick's voice...very moving with the music as well. Well done Frog! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, he's done a grand job and I'm so pleased he was happy to help as I wanted people to hear the music - and I found it moving as well, listening to it. xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comment won't be visible immediately. It comes to me first (via email) so that I can check it's not spam. I try to reply to every comment but please be assured that, even if I don't, every genuine comment is read with interest and greatly appreciated. Thank you!