Thursday 21 December 2017

Mud-wrap and wintry watermeadows

Recently I’ve been very confused, so two days ago I asked the universe for guidance, a small hint about the way forward, some encouragement about my writing perhaps. That night I had a dream.
    I was being given a detoxifying mud-wrap but, hardly had the process started, than the therapist disappeared leaving me in public half undressed with clumps of mud stuck to me.
    What could be clearer?
    I’ve started to open up about sensitive subjects and then, at the first sign of trouble (family disapproval), clammed up again. I’ve started a healing process and then abandoned it.
    But it’s too late to back out. I’ve already got mud on me. The public has already seen me without all my clothes on.
    So my New Year’s Resolution is to Carry On.

And, talking of the New Year, brings me to the festive season and my best wishes to you for Christmas and your own New Year. Thank you for reading this blog. Double thank you if you’ve commented and, even if you don’t comment, I feel your presence.


Here is a photograph I took of some nearby watermeadows one January. It’s what I’m using for my Christmas card this year.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment won't be visible immediately. It comes to me first (via email) so that I can check it's not spam. I try to reply to every comment but please be assured that, even if I don't, every genuine comment is read with interest and greatly appreciated. Thank you!