Tuesday 10 May 2011

Uni-tasking

I decided this week to have a break from the novel and catch up with the blog, so that I don’t lose all you lovely followers, signed and unsigned.
    I’ve tried three times however to write a blog about uni-tasking as opposed to multi-tasking and it’s not worked out.
    So here’s a picture instead, that I took this morning when I should have been stopping the dog eating a long-dead rabbit and contracting worms again.

   
    Back to the novel.
    (Unlike other women, you see, I can only do one thing at a time.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment won't be visible immediately. It comes to me first (via email) so that I can check it's not spam. I try to reply to every comment but please be assured that, even if I don't, every genuine comment is read with interest and greatly appreciated. Thank you!