Wednesday 1 November 2017

I think she's feeling better . . .



I’ve received so much kindness and concern about Ellie that I thought I’d better update you about her condition.

She’s off the lead and out of her onesie. Her stitches are gone and the wound’s nearly healed.

Here she is today helping me level an area behind our shed that’s going to be decked and turned into an area for Frog to store stuff out of sight (or at least that’s the idea).

I couldn’t decide which picture to use so I’m afraid you’ve got them all.


4 comments:

  1. More storage space for existing stuff invariably gets used for new old stuff, ha ha! Glad to hear Ellie is feeling so much better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an exuberant tail of joy! Quite right to post them all Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pat - you are right of course. I never learn! I was hoping that all the stuff I currently trip over when trying to get in the shed will be out of the way but it will probably just die behind the shed and get covered with nettles, never to be seen again. Oh well. Ellie and I are having fun, anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Trish - so glad you like the pics. I kept trying to get the perfect one (without success). It's so lovely to see Ellie happy again.

    ReplyDelete

Your comment won't be visible immediately. It comes to me first (via email) so that I can check it's not spam. I try to reply to every comment but please be assured that, even if I don't, every genuine comment is read with interest and greatly appreciated. Thank you!