Monday 19 September 2011

Meditation

So sad, lump in my solar plexus. Want to cry.
What is it?
Feel alone. Lost.

Unsure about writing.
Unsure about dog.

Help!

Not think.
Chance to feel.

. . .

Such beautiful stillness today.

I love my blogging friends.

Be kind to myself.

I don’t have to do anything except put one foot in front of the other.

Help is there.

I don’t have to be in charge of everything.

One word in front of the other.

Be myself.

Settle

I feel connected again

A breeze touches my cheeks

A bird above me sings

Thank you God
Thank you.

A crow laughs at me

It will all get sorted

I want some scrambled eggs and a soya-milk cappuccino

Serenity
One step at a time


Burow Mump, Somerset


1 comment:

Your comment won't be visible immediately. It comes to me first (via email) so that I can check it's not spam. I try to reply to every comment but please be assured that, even if I don't, every genuine comment is read with interest and greatly appreciated. Thank you!