Monday 22 August 2011

Reasons to be less un-cheerful (and sorry about the last posting)



  • We have our first hedgehog in the garden. Is it because I’ve abandoned the flower-beds to nature this year (through lack of time/energy/inclination)?

  • The blackberries are ripening and I can feast on them as I walk Dog.

  • Dog is much better behaved these days. Almost her only vice is jumping up at people.

  • We’ve booked a holiday for next year (and blow bank balance, carbon footprint etc etc).

But I’m still stuck on The Novel.


And here are some pictures of Pembrokeshire.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment won't be visible immediately. It comes to me first (via email) so that I can check it's not spam. I try to reply to every comment but please be assured that, even if I don't, every genuine comment is read with interest and greatly appreciated. Thank you!