Apologies for my long absence. I was typing up something for the blog on Thursday when my screen went blank and the computer started beeping. I didn’t dare turn it on again till Sunday when Frog was around to help in case of another crisis.
Here is what I was typing.
Mysteries of life
- Why is varnish never the same colour on toenails as it is in the bottle?
- Has anyone ever watched to the end of one of those pop-ups on the computer that promise you a flat stomach?
- Why did God invent puppies?
- Will the world really end next year and if it does will we notice?
- Why do cats hide worming pills in their cheeks and then spit them out when you’re not looking?
- Is the News a deliberate plot to keep us afraid or just an accidental one?
Silly, I know, but fun to do.
Also on Thursday we went for a pub lunch and a walk by the sea. I saw this dog at an upstairs window of the pub and couldn’t resist taking a photograph of her. Do you think she is waiting for her Romeo?