Saturday 16 April 2011

Lost and found


As expected, I found the book, the subject of the last post, after I’d finished writing the post. Or rather, Frog found it. It was in the box of paper for recycling. I’ve no idea how it got there.

I may go quiet for a while as I hope to do some more work on THE NOVEL. But do keep checking in.

Thank you to all of you who’ve been reading the blog and making comments. It’s so good to know I’m not writing in a vacuum. (And thank you too to all of you who’ve been reading the blog without making comments. You’re not forgotten.) Could I encourage some of you to sign up as a follower? Just click on 'Follow' on the left at the very bottom of the page. The benefit to you, as far as I can gather, is that a link to this blog will appear when you visit either the blogspot site or your own blog. Also, you may not be able to leave a comment unless registered as a follower. The benefit to me is ENCOURAGEMENT.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment won't be visible immediately. It comes to me first (via email) so that I can check it's not spam. I try to reply to every comment but please be assured that, even if I don't, every genuine comment is read with interest and greatly appreciated. Thank you!