Wednesday 12 December 2018

If you're wondering about The Novel


As you may have noticed, I’ve now stopped posting extracts from my novel. This is because I know how difficult it is to follow a novel online so thank you if you’ve persevered.
    It’s been amazingly helpful for my novel-writing knowing that real people are reading the results. I'm now having trouble not slipping back into writing for agents and publishers, which I now realise makes for a much less interesting book.
    (I therefore reserve the right to change my mind about the above and to return to revealing parts of my novel in this blog if I decide to do so!)

If I don’t post again before Christmas, have a good one. Here (below) is a festive picture from the National Trust park I mentioned in the post before this one.

Willow Rudolph at the National Trust's Killerton park in Devon
Willow Rudolph

And here (below) is a wintry picture I took a few days ago when out with Dog on the hill behind our house. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment won't be visible immediately. It comes to me first (via email) so that I can check it's not spam. I try to reply to every comment but please be assured that, even if I don't, every genuine comment is read with interest and greatly appreciated. Thank you!