Tuesday 10 October 2017

Thank goodness

Floored by a visit to Kent to remember with family what would have been my mother’s ninetieth birthday, and now by a migraine. I wonder if they’re connected.
    I may not be grieving for my mother but I’m certainly going through the wringer. Guilt, anger, regret. Remembering everything I’ve done wrong in my life and all the wrong that’s been done to me. Wondering what my own old age and death will be like. Wondering about death. (Sorry, I sound like Moaning Myrtle.)
    Thank goodness for Frog, that’s all I can say. Who puts up with all my moods and makes me laugh.
    And the dog. Who gets me out every day.

your profile photo, Image may contain: 1 person, dog, tree and outdoor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment won't be visible immediately. It comes to me first (via email) so that I can check it's not spam. I try to reply to every comment but please be assured that, even if I don't, every genuine comment is read with interest and greatly appreciated. Thank you!