Sunday 19 May 2013

Now I am sixty

I do things because I want to, not because I ought to

I am grown-up so more than a match for anyone or anything (even other grown-ups or stroppy spaniel/collie dogs)

I focus on being myself, not Ms Perfect

I leave the past behind

I look forward to a glorious future

I embrace the possibility of change . . .


. . . In other words, I live every day as if it was my sixtieth birthday. And yes, I had a wonderful time. Thank you to everyone who helped make it so.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment won't be visible immediately. It comes to me first (via email) so that I can check it's not spam. I try to reply to every comment but please be assured that, even if I don't, every genuine comment is read with interest and greatly appreciated. Thank you!