Sunday 1 January 2012

Winter, what winter?

Here is a list of the wild plants I saw in flower when out walking yesterday, some admittedly rather bedraggled and difficult to identify, but even so.


gorse
herb Robert
red campion
honeysuckle
daisy
periwinkle
greater stitchwort
wild strawberry
dog rose
bramble
dandelion
yarrow
buttercup
mayweed
field madder
wild pansy
speedwell
cow parsley
hogweed
black nightshade
sowthistle
herb Bennett?
goat’s beard?
charlock?
red deadnettle?


This, I couldn't identify.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment won't be visible immediately. It comes to me first (via email) so that I can check it's not spam. I try to reply to every comment but please be assured that, even if I don't, every genuine comment is read with interest and greatly appreciated. Thank you!