Sunday 18 December 2011

The present

Our garden at dawn on 18 December last year

All I really want for Christmas, apart from snow and chocolate that is, is a few days - I'd even settle for moments - of living in the present. No hankerings and regrets for the past. No fears and plans for the future. No list of things I have to do today. Just connection with that wondrous, multi-coloured, multi-layered, hologramatic, exciting, terrifying, web-like thing we call 'now'.

A happy Christmas and other winter celebrations. More joy and creativity to us all.*

Thank you for reading this blog.






* Thank you Bunk and Roselle for these words. I hope you don't mind me passing them on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment won't be visible immediately. It comes to me first (via email) so that I can check it's not spam. I try to reply to every comment but please be assured that, even if I don't, every genuine comment is read with interest and greatly appreciated. Thank you!